Sweet Chilli Prawns
Dublin Bay Prawns with Sweet Chilli Dip
Cooks in 3-4 minutes
This is a quick and easy recipe and allows the true flavours of the prawns to be enjoyed. Perfect for Christmas finger food!
16 Dublin Bay Prawns – Shells removed
Splash olive oil
2 cloves garlic – Crushed
Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan until it begins to bubble
- Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds over a medium heat
- Add prawns and fry for 1 or 1 ½ minutes each side (depending on size)
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pan and mix into the cooking juices
- Remove from pan and drizzle with cooking juices
- Serve with salad leaves, lemon wedges and sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
- SERVING TIP – Mix a little sweet chilli sauce with a few tablespoons mayonnaise to create a delicious dipping sauce.