Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ranch dressing and Sriracha. Reserve refrigerated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine shrimp, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Heat a saute pan over medium high heat until hot.
- Add olive oil, then the shrimp, and saute until pink and cooked through (about 2 to 3 minutes), turning often to cook evenly.
- To assemble tacos, place about 4 warm shrimp into each tortilla and top with 1 tbsp. diced mango and 1 tbsp. diced onions. Drizzle with Sriracha ranch dressing and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges to be squeezed over to