Smoked Salmon on toast with Avocado and Poached Eggs
Looking for a tasty and simple breakfast for Christmas morning? Quinlan’s Superior Smoked Salmon on toast with avocado and poached eggs is a delicious, simple, and healthy option. It is super quick and easy to make so it gives you plenty of time for prepping the Christmas dinner!
This recipe is per person.
- 4 slices of Quinlan’s Superior Smoked Salmon per person.
- 1/2 a Medium Avocado.
- 2 Poached Eggs.
- 2 Slices of Sourdough Bread, toasted.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Juice of a lime.
- Bring water with a dash of white vinegar to the boil in a sauce pan and crack two eggs in to the water.
- Cook the eggs to taste, we recommend the eggs being cooked soft to medium to give you that perfect gooey texture.
- Slice two medium pieces of sourdough bread and toast it.
- Cut open your avocado, scoop out the contents and mash it in a bowl with a dash of lime juice and ground black pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado on the toasted sourdough bread and place Quinlan’s Superior Smoked Salmon on top.
- Place the poached eggs on top.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Credit: The feedfeed.com