Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
This simple, healthy, and delicious recipe using Quinlan’s Superior Smoked Salmon is perfect for all the family. It is packed full of protein and flavor and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- 200g of Quinlan’s Superior Smoked Salmon.
- 12 eggs.
- Fresh chives.
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- 75g of chopped scallions.
1) Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Combine the eggs and Quinlan’s Superior Smoked Salmon and mix lightly with a fork. Cook until just beginning to scramble.
2) Add the cream cheese and mix until everything is a smooth texture. Add 1/2 the spring onions and stir into the scrambled eggs. Cook long enough to heat through.
3) Serve the salmon and scrambled eggs on a plate and garnish with the remaining spring onions and freshly chopped chives.