Smoked Salmon Horseradish crème fraiche
This is a delicious dish, perfect for a quick snack, or easy entertaining.
- 8 slices smoked salmon (You can also use smoked or peppered mackerel or trout)
- Selection of mixed salad leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes – cut in half
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 4 tablespoons crème fraiche or natural yoghurt
- Handful of croutons
- Handful chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Mix horseradish and wholegrain mustard with the crème fraiche or yoghurt.
2. Thin out with a little water until desired consistency.
3. Place salad leaves in a large bowl, with the cherry tomatoes.
4. Place slices of smoked salmon or flaked mackerel on top, with the croutons. Pour over the dressing and sprinkle with chopped parsley.