Transport yourself to the Spanish Coastline with this delicious seafood Paella, using your choice of fish favourites!
- Serves 4
- 1 hour 25 Mins
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas 5.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, and pick and finely chop the parsley leaves.
- Put the pan on the heat, add the onion, garlic and parsley, then cook until soft.
- Meanwhile, gently heat the fish stock and infuse half with the saffron.
- Add the smoked paprika, the rice and infused stock to the pan and leave to cook on a medium heat for around 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dice up the pieces of Hake into bite size chunks.
- When the time’s up, add the remaining stock, peas, prawns, and the mussels and hake. Place a lid on the pan and cook for 10 further minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle over some chopped parsley and serve with wedges of lemon for squeezing over.