Salmon with pasta and pesto
Salmon with pasta, pesto and parmesan
4 Salmon Darnes
½ tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh basil pesto
4 handfuls fresh rocket leaves
400g dried pasta
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a little olive oil in a pan and cook the salmon over a medium heat for 8 – 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Drain the pasta well and return to the pan with the remaining olive oil and pesto.
- Add the rocket and stir gently through the pasta.
- Divide the pasta between 4 warmed plates and place the salmon on top.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and serve.