Rich Smoked Salmon Pasta
This quick and easy pasta recipe is a perfect marriage of flavours – pasta, salmon and hollandaise sauce
- 375 g (13oz) large pasta shells
- 200 ml carton fresh hollandaise sauce
- 150 g (5oz) smoked salmon trimmings
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped flat-leafed parsley
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add 1tsp salt and the pasta shells, then cook according to the instructions on the pack. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Add the sauce, stir to coat the pasta, then heat very gently for 30sec. Add the salmon and parsley, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then stir once and serve.