Quick and Easy White Fish Goujons
- Ask your fish monger to prepare some fish for goujons. He will know what is best on the day.
- A couple of eggs
- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat it with a fork. Put the flour in another bowl and mix it with a good pinch of salt and pepper
- Add some spice e.g. a pinch of cayenne pepper or curry powder, if you like
- Gently dip a piece of fish into the flour. Shake off any excess flour then place into the egg mixture and turn them until evenly coated.
- Put a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add a splash of oil then fry the fish goujons for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.