Pan Fried Hake Nuggets
For anyone that called in for the seafood tasting over the past year, we are going to treat you all to the delicious recipe. This recipe is a great and quick way to cook these delicious Hake fillets and very handy for parents trying to get their kids to eat more fish.
- Cup of olive oil⠀
- 1 Crushed Garlic
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Fillets of Hake
- Salt & Pepper
- White Rolls
- Cut Hake Fillets into bite sized chunks.
- Dust Hake nuggets in bowl of flour with salt, pepper and crushed garlic.
- Dip Hake nuggets into bowl of 3 eggs.
- Into pan on medium heat with generous amount of oil. 2 minutes on either side of Hake nuggets.
- Serve on white sliced Cuisine de France rolls.