Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Salsa.
There is always great discussions over Pineapple on Pizza.
But what about Pineapple on Salmon? Yes or No?
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 c. chopped pineapple
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make sauce: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 2 limes, olive oil and honey.
- Heat grill to high. Add salmon, brushing with honey-lime sauce, and grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, make pineapple salsa: In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion, remaining lime juice and cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon warm with salsa.