Grilled Lobsters with Miso-Chile Butter
- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Fresh chillis
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the miso, Sriracha and lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup of the miso-chile butter for serving.
- Light your grill. In a large bowl, toss the scallions, and fresh chillis with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the oil mixture over moderate heat, turning, until lightly charred and tender, 5 minutes. Chop the scallions and toss with 1 tablespoon of the miso-chile butter.
- Skewer the lobster bodies from the tail to the head to keep them straight. Brush the lobster meat with 2 tablespoons of the miso-chile butter. Grill the lobster bodies and claws over moderate heat, turning and basting the meat with the remaining miso-chile butter, until the shells are bright red, 7 to 8 minutes for the tails and 12 to 15 minutes for the claws. Remove the skewers.
- Arrange the lobsters on a platter or plates and scatter the scallions and parsley on top. Serve with lemon wedges and the reserved 1/4 cup of miso-chile butter.
Although you cannot buy fresh lobsters on our website, we often have them in our fish shops in Cahersiveen, Killorglin, Killarney and Tralee, so make sure to call in for some! You can also call us on 0877613131 to check availability