Easy Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
To celebrate our superior smoked salmon winning gold at Blás na hÉireann 2021 we will be putting up lots of delicious recipes for you to try it out.
- serves 5
- 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g tagliatelle or other pasta of your choice
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200 ml creme fraiche (low-fat is fine)
- 2 tablespoon mascarpone
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 220g of Quinlan’s smoked salmon
- 50 g rocket
1. Boil the tagliatelle in salted water for 2 minutes less than the pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the chopped garlic for a minute until softened.
3. Stir in the creme fraiche, mascarpone, lemon juice, and grated Parmesan. Add two ladles of pasta cooking water.
4. Simmer for 1-2 minutes and add the drained tagliatelle to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is creamy and covers the pasta well.
5. Add the shredded smoked salmon and stir through. Season with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper, and mix in the rocket, saving some to garnish each plate. Serve immediately.