BEAUTIFUL BAKED COD
This is a foolproof recipe that will produce a delicious result every time.
- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- 1kg of Quinlan’s Wild Cod
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chives, thyme or other herbs, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200C. Place the cod in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, olive oil, minced garlic, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the compound butter mixture on top of each filet.
- Lay the lemon slices both on top and under the cod filets.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes, or until the cod is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Before serving, spoon the juices from the baking dish over the cod.
- Serve with seasonal roasted vegetables