Dublin Bay Prawns with Lemon and Garlic
Cooks in 5 minutes
This is a quick and easy recipe, and allows the true flavours of the prawns to be enjoyed.
16 Dublin Bay Prawns – Shells removed
Splash olive oil
2 cloves garlic – Crushed
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan until it begins to bubble
- Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds over a medium heat
- Add prawns and fry for 1 ½ – 2 minutes each side (depending on size)
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pan and mix into the cooking juices
- Remove from pan and drizzle with cooking juices
- Serve with salad leaves, lemon wedges and crusty bread
Mix a little sweet chilli sauce with a few tablespoons of mayonnaise to create a delicious dipping sauce for prawns.