Christmas Claws with Garlic Butter
Crab Claws is a delicious starter for any dinner party, that takes minimal ingredients and effort ☺
- Quinlan’s 200g pack of crab claws
- 3 cloves of garlic or one single bulb garlic
- 120 grammes of butter
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- Melt the butter over a low to medium heat.
- Chop the garlic and add to the butter. heat it until the aroma of garlic butter fills the kitchen. Don’t over-heat the butter.
- Add the crab claws to the butter and warm through.
- Add the chopped parsley and toss to coat.
- Serve the crab claws once they are heated through. Spoon the delicious garlic butter over the claws.
Recipe: Conor Bofin