BBQ Grilled Salmon
Sweet and simple this recipe is certain to become a family favourite.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce.
- Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down.
- After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over.
- Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook the salmon as it can loose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.