BBQ Fish Skewers
Cook this up on the BBQ in minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 juiced and zested, 1 cut into wedges, to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- handful dill, finely chopped
- handful flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 400g (14oz) boneless, skinless cod loin, cut into 16 chunks
- 400g (14oz) boneless and skinless salmon, cut into 16 chunks
- 16 raw king prawns
- 16 bay leaves
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water, so they won’t burn on the barbecue. Preheat the barbecue.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill and parsley. Stir in the cod, salmon and prawns, season and put in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
- Thread 2 pieces of cod, 2 pieces of salmon, 2 prawns and 2 bay leaves onto each skewer. Cook on the barbecue for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly, or until the fish and prawns are cooked through.
- Scatter over the lemon zest and serve with the lemon wedges.