Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Bundles
Easy Christmas Day Starter
- Prep Time – 20mins
- Cooking time – 10mins
- Serves – 4
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 20 spears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Quinlan’s thinly sliced smoked salmon (1 slice per asparagus spear)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature.