Glenbeigh Muscles with Garlic Butter
Mix up your entrée this Christmas with Quinlan’s fresh Glenbeigh mussels. Garlic butter is the perfect partner for this simple but delicious starter.
These are definitely on our Christmas menu this year.
- 1 kg of Quinlan’s fresh Glenbeigh mussels.
- 5 tablespoon’s of butter.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Freshly chopped parsley.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- Place Quinlan’s fresh Glenbeigh mussels in a large sauce pan and heat until the muscles open.
- Once the mussels have cooked, drain them but reserve some liquid.
- Transfer mussels to a bowl.
- Using the same sauce pan, melt 5 tablespoons of butter with 4 garlic cloves.
- Add parsley and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Season to taste.
- Drizzle the garlic butter over the mussels.
- Serve and enjoy.