Seafood with Pasta
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Fish stock (available in store)
- Quinlan’s seafood mix – 800g
- 500ml cream
- 1/2 cup of grated white cheddar cheese
- small bunch dill, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion until soft but not coloured, about 10 minutes. Throw in the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Pour in the white wine and stock and simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour in the cream and add the seafood mix. Then simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the cheese in stages until mixture has thickened. Season, then add the dill.
- Pour mixture over cooked pasta.